Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What is Numerology

There are different forms of numerology. The one primarily discussed on this blog is Soul Numerology, but I will look at some others as well. In Numerology each letter in the alphabet has its own meaning. The concept of Numerology was founded in an Italian school by the Greek Pythagoras.


It is based on beliefs that all people have a blue print that determines who we are and who we are supposed to be. This includes the talents and challenges that are present in your life. This is also something that people look to to tell them their life path. People look to numerology to name their children and businesses to make sure that they are both successful.


I am fascinated by the power of numbers and I find anything to do with numerology fascinating. On my site I will help you find your path through numerology if you want to find it. I welcome any comments and requests to cover certain aspects of the numerology field.


Thank you so much for reading my blog.


Have Your Numbers Read - Click Here!
Find Your True Path - Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment